Gathering Stitches Class Policy
To make classes enjoyable for all, we request that you adhere to the following policies. Thank you for having confidence in us as we further your quilting knowledge.Registration
Basic Class Requirements
- To reserve your class spot, payment will be required at time of registration.
- You can register in person, or over the phone
- If you need to use a GS sewing machine for your class, please reserve it ahead of time. It is free to use!
- Sewing Machine
- Sewing Machine needles
- Rotary Cutter
- Ruler(s) as indicated in pattern or class notes
- Pen and Paper for Notes
- Pattern (if required)
- Fabric to make the pattern
- Notions required in the pattern
Specific Class Supplies
- Optional but recommended:
- Wonder Clips
- Spray starch or alternative (Best Press, Flatter Spray)
- Some classes require supplies. If supplies are needed, a supply list can be obtained either in-store or online under the class section.
- Be sure to purchase your supplies ahead of class so that you are prepared! All students receive a 10% discount on supplies required for classes. Just remind the staff member!
- If you must cancel, allow 5 days prior notice. We will be happy to refund the amount, apply it as a store credit, or apply it to another class.
- Cancellations less than 5 days prior to class may result in fee forfeiture. We will do our best to fill your spot, but if it cannot be filled, class fees will not be reimbursed.
- Gathering Stitches reserves the right to cancel a class for any reason. If your class has been canceled, you will receive a full refund.
- Please arrive on time and prepared with class materials.
- Turn off your cell phone (or at lease put on silent). If you MUST take a call, please step out of the classroom.
- Please pay attention to the instructor.
- Don't forget to leave your work area clean!
If you would like to see a class that isn’t currently offered, ask, and we will do our best to get it scheduled.